Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 10:49:51 AM EDT
Why the hell is ford waited so long to come out with the cobra. Buy the time its out the new body style will be old. do you think somebody wants to buy a cobra and then have a new body style stang come out the next year.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Why the hell is ford waited so long to come out with the cobra. Buy the time its out the new body style will be old. do you think somebody wants to buy a cobra and then have a new body style stang come out the next year.

That body style will be the same for several more years.  The real problem with the Shelby is the dealers are going to demand $50k for them.  I plan to put a 324 longblock with Crower Stage III cams and a twin-turbo into my 03 Cobra.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That body style will be the same for several more years.  The real problem with the Shelby is the dealers are going to demand $50k for them.  I plan to put a 324 longblock with Crower Stage III cams and a twin-turbo into my 03 Cobra.

Nice.

About what will that make at the wheels?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.

740rwhp with a good tune.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.

That will be pretty sweet. I really admire guys with the nerve to stuff two turbos and a big IC into todays cars. There is not much room under the hood like there used to be. I will always be an advocate of one big turbo though. More efficient and less of a hassle to install. You must post pics of that ride when it is done. I cant wait to see it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.

That will be pretty sweet. I really admire guys with the nerve to stuff two turbos and a big IC into todays cars. There is not much room under the hood like there used to be. I will always be an advocate of one big turbo though. More efficient and less of a hassle to install. You must post pics of that ride when it is done. I cant wait to see it.

There are some Supra's out there with upgraded single turbos that  are just insane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top