Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 3:12:33 PM EDT
I was looking into getting a 4-wheeler and had a few questions.  I like the kawasaki brute force 650 and 750 but want to know how long and far you can go on one tank when you are hammering it and when your not.  If that doesn't do good on gas then I was wondering how big of a honda utility do I have to get to get me going 55+ with 250 pounds on it and what that gets for mileage.  I also looked at honda 300 and 400 ex and wondered how they did on gas.  Also anyone that actually bought one of these I would like to know how much you paid cause kawasaki's site said 7599 for a 750 but the local dealer wants 8500.  Thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend I shoot with owns a brute force. Its fast as hell and pretty nice. It also has IRS and you can lock the front differential with a switch for hill climbs or deep mud. Its fuel injected which is nice. He claims it will do 80mph but I dont know fuel economy.

I bought a 2005 suzuki vinson 500. Its was priced pretty good compared to similar sized models. Has a solid rear axle and 4 wheel/2 wheel drive. Not as quick as the brute force but for the price it was right for me. Ive heard they will do 62mph but Ive only had it to 48 and that was fast enough Dont know the mileage but they hold 5 gallons.

Dont leave out the suzuki king quad or new bombarier 800 that just came out. Id test drive all if possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top