Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 8:32:16 PM EDT
Im looking at getting a new car. I dont want to deal with the sales people. Has anyone used cars direct.com, or does anyone know if you have to pay sales tax on a purchase?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
ebay!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#2]
When you buy a car online do they package it up and ship it to you?Any group buys?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When you buy a car online do they package it up and ship it to you?Any group buys?

Actually a few years ago I saw a carsdirect.com delivery truck. Well mabye it was carsdirect. but I think they work through a local deal so im not sure. The car im looking at is 27k on carsdirect, and 34k at the dealer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Carsdirect was great for me.

And yes they will drop it off at your work or home.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I used carsdirect.com to get a price on my truck. Then I took that price to a local dealer
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow!Cool glad you said somethin cause I'm going to be looking for a new ride soon.Will check it out now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Did you have to pay state taxes?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you have to pay state taxes?

I don't know about AZ, but in CA and NV the state WILL get it's sales taxes. If not from you via the dealer, then through the DMV when you register it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#9]
btt cuz i didnt get a answer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top