Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 3:49:11 PM EDT
I've got almost 20 service/repair manuals for Chevys and Toyotas. Most are for 70's and 80's vehicles.
Would these be worth anything?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of manuals are they? Chilton's, Haynes or factory service manuals? Probably not worth anything. Maybe about $15 to somebody who needs one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What kind of manuals are they? Chilton's, Haynes or factory service manuals? Probably not worth anything. Maybe about $15 to somebody who needs one.

2 are Haynes, 1 Chilton, and the rest are factory manuals.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Haynes suck. Chiltons are a little better. The factory manuals are usually pretty expensive. You probably could get a bit for them if you find anyone that needs them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think you should post what they are for and have any interested members IM you. There is a value for them but this is not the E/E.

+1

I have an 84 fullsize Blazer and a 78 Chevy 3/4 ton (I have Haynes and Chilton's) and might be interested in a factory manual or two.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a listing up in the EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top