Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2017 1:48:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have more confidence in Castrol products over Penzoil. After nearly 50 year working on engines, the cleanest engines even with very high mileage all ran Castrol oil and changed the oil at reasonable amount of miles. The dirtiest engines I have worked on use Penzoil, was very common to have a heavy waxy build up and many times oil galleys were severely plugged up
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would have more confidence in Castrol products over Penzoil. After nearly 50 year working on engines, the cleanest engines even with very high mileage all ran Castrol oil and changed the oil at reasonable amount of miles. The dirtiest engines I have worked on use Penzoil, was very common to have a heavy waxy build up and many times oil galleys were severely plugged up
View Quote
Former automotive machine shop employee. Won't run Penz or Quaker in anything I own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top