Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 5:19:30 PM EDT
Stopped by local shop and they have a 2015 Fourtrax 4x4, semi auto, power steering. Can get for $5999, probably 6500 OTD unless I can bargain some more.

ANyone know if that is a good price?

Obviously being a Honda, they are durable, but anyone have experience with this particular model? What you like or dont like?

ATV will be used for trail riding and wood gather.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Foreman?
CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea Foreman Fourtrax 4x4
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a 2013 Foreman 4x4, PS, ES that I use around the farm and up at the hunt club. The only problem that I've had out of it is draining a battery.  I was riding it very slow around the property, usually with my toddler with me, and never got the revs up enough to charge the battery.    100% user error.

I replaced the pod light with a HID conversion. It really helped with throw and color at night.  Added a rear rack that I use for a Cabelas branded utility bag/seat addition.  My son, now older, rides back there between the pouches.  We mostly use it to pouches haul fencing tools and parts for repairs.  My wife has a 6x4 TrailGator that she uses, but the Foreman is easier for me to get around on.  We got a little Baby Bear wood stove for our basement last year and have started using the Foreman to haul up wood to burn.  It works well for that.  

I'm an easy owner for it.  It's mostly a utility/farm work vehicle for me.  After typing all of that, I do have occasions where the electric shift doesn't engage the first time.  Tap it a few more times and it works.  I haven't seen the need to have that checked out.

CHRIS

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Stopped by local shop and they have a 2015 Fourtrax 4x4, semi auto, power steering. Can get for $5999, probably 6500 OTD unless I can bargain some more.

Obviously being a Honda, they are durable, but anyone have experience with this particular model? What you like or dont like?

View Quote
msrp is 7099

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a 2013 Foreman 4x4, PS, ES that I use around the farm and up at the hunt club. The only problem that I've had out of it is draining a battery.  I was riding it very slow around the property, usually with my toddler with me, and never got the revs up enough to charge the battery.    100% user error.

I replaced the pod light with a HID conversion. It really helped with throw and color at night.  Added a rear rack that I use for a Cabelas branded utility bag/seat addition.  My son, now older, rides back there between the pouches.  We mostly use it to pouches haul fencing tools and parts for repairs.  My wife has a 6x4 TrailGator that she uses, but the Foreman is easier for me to get around on.  We got a little Baby Bear wood stove for our basement last year and have started using the Foreman to haul up wood to burn.  It works well for that.  

I'm an easy owner for it.  It's mostly a utility/farm work vehicle for me.  After typing all of that, I do have occasions where the electric shift doesn't engage the first time.  Tap it a few more times and it works.  I haven't seen the need to have that checked out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Chrissopher/foreman1_zps1f752cbd.jpg

CHRIS  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Chrissopher/foreman1_zps1f752cbd.jpg

CHRIS  

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Ill have to get a lil trailer too. lol.

Quoted:
Quoted:

msrp is 7099

Yea. the paper they gave me had that on it. Honda has 2.99% @ 36 mo. Better then my bank.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#6]

sweet machine for getting around 18.1 acre tracts.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Foreman's are an awesome machine.  One of the best bang-for-the-buck in the ATV industry.  I had a 2002 Foreman 450S that I treated like a sport quad more often than a work horse.  I put 6,000 miles on it in just a few short years on just 4 acres.  LOVE the Foreman's!  Honda's build quality is the best in the biz...so you really get your money's worth...

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#8]
No 2014's in stock?

Dad was looking for new Honda Rancher a few years ago (~2011) and found a shop that had 2008s in stock yet.  Got a pretty damn good deal...
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

[/url]

CHRIS  
View Quote

Not user error. That should never happen.  There is or was something else going on.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Might have been a dud battery. The shop replaced it and I haven't had any problems out of it since.

CHRIS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top