Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 2:36:56 PM EDT
I have a 2011 GMC Sierra SLE All Terrain Z71 and I am looking to add the "Driver Information Center" switch to my truck. The panl looks like this:

My panels are the same color as in the picture, the brushed aluminum looking color. I cant seem to find that panel. I can get the switch itself all day long..just cant seem to find the panel and I dont want to cut the one I have. Pretty sure the were in all the SLT models and some SLE. They are also in yukons, just not sure if they were the same color. Any help in my search will be greatly appreciated and I dont care if its used or from a junk yard.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind guys, I found the part numbers I needed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked with your local dealer?  They might be able to get that part still.  At the very least they might be able to confirm that the switch is not part of the panel.  I would not expect the switch to be included, as it is not listed as an assembly, but I'm no expert on parts department inner workings.  

GM Parts Now shows that panel  #17 in the SLT diagram.  GM part number is 20935584
http://www.gmpartsnow.com/gmc/sierra-1500/20935584/2011-year/slt-trim/5-3l-v8-flex-engine/body-cat/instrument-panel-scat/?part_name=trim-plate

ETA disregard you found it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top