Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 11:20:17 PM EDT
The guy who made the video the snapshot is taken from says its an OTC tool.

However, I could find no OTC pullers that look like that.

If anyone can identify the make and model #, I would appreciate it - I want to add one of these to the tool box.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if you can get that puller separately but I know that it comes in the OTC 6295 front end kit.

http://www.amazon.com/OTC-6295-Front-End-Service/dp/B0002SRH7O
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Did some digging as we use a lot of OTC tools and found nothing.  But the good news is it looks like Evercraft makes one that looks just like it.  Their part # is 776-9170.  Looks like you can get them at NAPA.

Good Luck.  May the Schwartz be with you!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did some digging as we use a lot of OTC tools and found nothing.  But the good news is it looks like Evercraft makes one that looks just like it.  Their part # is 776-9170.  Looks like you can get them at NAPA.

Good Luck.  May the Schwartz be with you!
View Quote

Hey thanks! Thats awesome. Appreciate that very much.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if you can get that puller separately but I know that it comes in the OTC 6925 front end kit.

http://www.amazon.com/OTC-6295-Front-End-Service/dp/B0002SRH7O
View Quote

Thank you for that, that's exactly the one. If I cant snag the Evercraft piece separately, I'll end up with the OTC front end kit as it looks like a good value.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#5]
for anyone else interested, the OTC part number is 7503, available for around $50 online, but looks like the Evercraft (Balkamp) version at NAPA is the exact same thing for about $45+ tax in store.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
 My  otc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top