Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 1:58:32 PM EDT
I cant get enough footage of this. I wish they showed more, not just 1/2hour segments.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What channel?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
NBC(sports)
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
All I have heard is someone dying already. On the first day...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All I have heard is someone dying already. On the first day...

Guys on the bikes are wiping out pretty bad. I forget who died but yesterdays coverage had one of the USA Bike goes go out with broken collar bone and his face got pretty messed up. Robbie Gordon was doing well til he had to tow in his team mate, which you could tell he was pissed as he had the lead.

Atleast this years coverage, they are showing the bikes, 'cars', trucks and even the ATVs which they havent shown in the past.

I think the over all winner will end up being a Twin Turbo Mini Cooper. lol. its pretty bad ass.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top