Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2010 2:03:36 PM EDT
I've been off the radar for a while now because I've been working on joining the ranks of the self employed. Myself and a partner started a new performance parts business and its starting to take off. I'd appreciate it if you guys took a look at our new site and gave us some feedback. Thanks guys!

Apex Motorsports
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Fail. No Cobalt SS parts. Just kidding. Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fail. No Cobalt SS parts. Just kidding. Good luck.

If you would drop an LS3 in it you would be set! Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good so far, that's a tough market.  Alot of people doing it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks, it is a tough market but so far we are doing really well so far. We have a few of our own products in development so things will be really heating up soon.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me know if you want to sell some well built Ford engines. My cousin builds them one at a time for many of the guys that run MMRA and several other series. I will pass along his number if you want it. He also designed an adjustable cam pulley set for the mod motors that he sells. He is an ME.SS
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How would you know?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let me know if you want to sell some well built Ford engines. My cousin builds them one at a time for many of the guys that run MMRA and several other series. I will pass along his number if you want it. He also designed an adjustable cam pulley set for the mod motors that he sells. He is an ME.SS

Definitely interested. Shoot me some info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top