Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2008 12:47:19 PM EDT
I see this as an investment.

I'm 22, and this is the second offer I've put in on a house so far. Missed out by a small margin on the last one.

Includes all appliances, and a lawn mower.
3 bed, 2 full bath. 2.5 car garage. (I really want a nice garage)  

Link Posted: 7/13/2008 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
good luck
having a house takes some getting used to. I've been in my first for about 9 months

Link Posted: 7/13/2008 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
looks like you got a nice paying job at 22 yrs old. if your buying that house and thats your car/bike in the driveway.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, thats my car.

Not my bike.. Heres mine.   BTW I only have 1 loan.  Not putting myself too far into debt.

Now I just need a house to call my own.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't get an accepted offer..

Wow, housing market around here is moving quicker.

I'm not disappointed, I actually want something a little bigger, with a bigger garage.

And now I can buy that .22 suppressor and not feel like I have to budget the hell out of myself.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
13 month veteran checking in:
MOWING THE LAWN SUCKS ASS!!!  And everyone knows your an idiot if you leave your hoses hooked up in the winter, but they won't make fun of you until the spring .  I'm sure you knew that if you live where it gets cold, but rest assured you'll learn a few stupid things everyone else already knows and thinks about your first four seasons.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Looked at a few open houses, today.  

This is the first one I put an offer on, which still doesn't show that it's sold on the assessors website.  Humm.. although I was told it was.

I guess I'll have to talk with a neighbor that I work with, he's the nosy guy that sits outside and notices everything going on.

Also, lots of nice women jogging around this neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]
No need to fret if your offer wasn't accepted.  Like wimmen, there are many others to choose from.  I'd hold off for another year and save my ducats.  I think housing prices are still going down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top