Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2007 11:12:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
well looks like you and me are the only ones        LOL

I day trade alot  and the one I have mad the most profit on is PHSL  penthouse.

For some reason it is a vary volatile stock   it may sit for a month   then all the sudden its bam   its down 100%  up  200%  and so forth    right now it says no shares outstanding    however i have about 50k  shares.   In the past two years i have made 1600% on this stock      
Link Posted: 9/24/2007 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2007 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2007 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Once bitten twice shy here. I gave'r a go and lost my ass, got tired of losing, sold and a month later she started shootin up good.

Man was I pissed. Ah well, ya win some and ya lose some.
Link Posted: 9/25/2007 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Unless you're willing to invest the time and energy in learning how to trade, I wouldn't recommend it. The pinks are the domain of day traders and high risk players.  Most of the companies there are there because they have issues.

I swing trade nasdaq co's, there's pleanty of money to be made trading companies with cashflow, selling stuff people want.

Truth be told I do like a good high volume bullentin board stock now and then...

small losses are the key to making money trading the market.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#6]
iNuhBaDNayburhood,

You got me interested after your the informative email you sent me.  I've been looking for a good daytrading books to study.

What do you think of the the book sold at the site linked below?

www.daytradepennystocks.com/

If you know of any other good books or programs please let me know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top