Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:19:37 AM EDT
I have had developed a data base that will allow landlords to share information regarding past/present tenants.

This would allow the prospective landlord to contact the "real'' former/present landlord, and not the 'sister on a cellphone'.

I will be going 'live' within a few weeks.

I need some beta testers... free.

Take a look, signup, play and give me some feedback.  

Thank you.

ETA:  Guess I should have included the addy: Tenant-411.com
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you develop this site yourself?  Interested in a related project?  If so, IM me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I developed the concept, I paid a guy to do the coding.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I am hoping it will take off.  If you need some insight, e-mail me.

I will send you your login and the link to the backdoor acces in the AM.  

Plum tuckered out right now.

Your user name will be your handle here... change it if you like.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Well,  we went live today.

Anyone interested IM me and I will sign you up for a free account.  I am intersted in folks reaction/problems befor I spool up advertising and have problems with the paying folks.

As I put in data, I know what the system is looking for, so I don't get a realistic feedback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top