Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 11:47:17 AM EDT
Any insight on this REIT. I bought it at 49.16 on its way down but I see it is dipping even further.  How do you guys value a stock?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There are many diffrent RealEstateInvestmentTrust [REIT's] Some are commercial some are residential, some are a combo, some are rental RIETs,...are you talking a single stock or a index here? I'd sell myself before I took any more of a loss. R.E is on its way down now as I post this IMO.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
GET OUT OF REITs!!!

Their dividends are dropping, this should be a clear sign!

fool.com, who are big in dividend returns as part of a conservative approach to investing in stocks, admitted that they made the mistake of suggesting REITs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top