Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2022 11:29:43 AM EDT
Curious what others thoughts are on how close we are to the bottom, or whether we’ve already reached it? I was expecting a further 10-15% decline in the S&P but the past few days might indicate a return to relative stability without the 2-3% negative volatility we’ve been seeing for the past few months.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

While many may wish the bottom was near, the orchestrators of the Great Reset have other plans.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll let you know next year with 100% certainty.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#3]
the current "adults" in charge of the government are not nearly done running amok.  I suspect we will see the market doing a fair impression of a roller coaster through at least the upcoming election and probable well into the next.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Most investors today have never seen a bear market. We are no where near the bottom.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm on the sidelines. It looks like Dow 29K is coming to me. Fortunately I'm older than Ray Liotta so NFG.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top