Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2022 3:37:24 PM EDT
I'm on several exchanges, but most are not selling xrp at this time until the feds finish their investigation etc.  I want to buy some more but some sites are really difficult to buy things from so I want to see what y'all have to say.  Where is the easiest place to transfer money to and purchase xrp?  It needs to be a secure site as well although I will transfer items to my wallets.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Google says the best place is bitstamp. But I can’t help you, never owned, never wanted and have no personal experience with bitstamp. May the odds always be in your favor!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious why you're anxious to buy Ripple? Are you thinking the investigation ends positively for them and the price spikes upwards? It's possible, but a huge gamble, probably bigger than the regular huge gamble of crypto.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:41:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Kucoin offers it
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm on several exchanges, but most are not selling xrp at this time until the feds finish their investigation etc.  I want to buy some more but some sites are really difficult to buy things from so I want to see what y'all have to say.  Where is the easiest place to transfer money to and purchase xrp?  It needs to be a secure site as well although I will transfer items to my wallets.

Thanks.
View Quote

@Blasternank

Uphold & Bitrue.  Take it from an actual user and HODLer.  Get some SGB while you're at it, gonna need it once Flare launches (hopefully the contract audit goes smooth, if so, launches July 4). Delegate your SGB while you wait. PM me if you want the skinny.

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I get my XRP from Uphold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top