Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2022 7:59:31 PM EDT
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/NFT-sales-are-flattening/5-2550107/?page=2

This was in GD.....Any who.

I wanted to post about my crypto journey, but I don't think I'm going to do that any more.

Is there an arfcom financial/crypto discord? I've heard of this elusive bitch, but haven't seen an invite.

If not, I'm building a discord from scratch for arfcommers.  

Purpose:
1. Have a place other than arfcom for the finance/crypto guys.  

2. SAFE SPACE for noobs to ask questions, no elitist bull shit allowed.

3. Help and be excellent to each other.

4. Sharing info you are not going to get anywhere else.

****invite link here

https://discord.gg/ZBWUATDu

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Investing newbie here. Would like in.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Also interested.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
good luck
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d be interested as well
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
What's wrong with posting in Business & Investing?

Tends to be a little less rambunctious than GD.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Everything. Arfcom has full blown aids.

But seriously, hopefully if you join the discord you'll soon understand why.

Guys, please respond with your discord name#s, I'll be gathering these up and sending out invites when ready.

This is going to take time, as I have to think about some things/organize a bit before hand. No time frame as I'm doing this when I can, as a side project because if I can help one person move forward

or stop one person from getting scammed/rugged it is a win for me.

I'm new to all of this. I'm approaching 1 yr in crypto. Learning as I go and want to share/help.

If you have experience modding discord, and want to help build this let me know!

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 5:20:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aparently i am autistic bacause i am using less than 10% of my margin to do some covered calls instead of spreads and iron condors, thing is fidelity jas only approved me to do covered calls.

Oh and aparently i am supposed to have years of experience before doing anything with options.  How do you get exp without doing the thing?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Guys, please respond with your discord name#s, I'll be gathering these up and sending out invites when ready.

This is going to take time, as I have to think about some things/organize a bit before hand. No time frame as I'm doing this when I can, as a side project because if I can help one person move forward

I'm new to all of this. I'm approaching 1 yr in crypto. Learning as I go and want to share/help.

If you have experience modding discord, and want to help build this let me know!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in to help and can "mod" if needed.

My crypto play has been in staking and I've bought some nodes on a couple of projects.  I've put in $50k in nodes and have easily made 3x return.  I've made some decent money but lately returns are down due to the overall sell off.

At one point I was bringing in $7k a week on my nodes.

You mentioned NFTs and that's something I know very little about.  I'd like to learn how to evaluate them so you're buying the 'Mona Lisa' and not 'Dogs Playing Poker'.

My play so far has been in things that bring some form of longer term "passive income".  I don't trade crypto although I think there's some Technical Analysis that could be applied.  I just don't have time to watch the market all day and make entries and exits.

The other thing I'd be really curious to learn is how to keep gains "out of the banking system".  My experience now is that I have to bring everything back into an Exchange to use it.  I have quite a bit of money that's still sitting in a cold ledger that I'm holding.

I DM'ed you my Discord name and wont post it here because of persec.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I dmed wíth what i think is my discord handle.  Yall post when yall get it up and going so i will know if i am in or need to figure out what the handle is.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got an invite out to Ratherbe lifting.

Ikari I've tried all varitions of the discord name# you sent and can't get an invite to go through.

If you load discord, in the lower left should be your avatar and your discord name and a #.  

You should be able to left click and it will copy your name#.

DM this if you are needing an invite to server and don't want to post your info here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Copy pasted, dmed.  This morning had a friend req, approved.  Assuming it was you, hoping to buy a japanes sword later this year.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll just leave this here.

https://discord.gg/ZBWUATDu
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#13]
crypto investing really isn't super hard, honestly

i believe that Michael Saylor is probably the most knowledgeable and non-crazy crypto investing guru out there
it is very rare that i hear him say something dumb

you want coins with solid proofs of work or a large and diverse proof of stake
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#14]
What is the benefit of Discord?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:53:34 AM EDT
[#15]
A few of the more popular trading discord servers are Noremac Newell, Market Masters, Sapphire, and Atlas. Once there you can choose the appropriate room for your needs
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What is the benefit of Discord?
View Quote

Discord is totally fine as long as it's in the outside world where it rightfully belongs.

The problem is when discord gets inside...
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been using Platinum Trading and have had some success with them. The owners (Nitro and Ace) are active almost every day calling different plays and really try to help members out. The monthly plan is just $74.99, so it's not too hard to make that up on 1 or 2 plays usually.

https://payrole.io/store?seller=5fdfbaff2c2bbf0019328e4a&referrer=628ed28bc204c70012f2c327
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#18]
MC_Squared34#5235

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top