Posted: 4/22/2022 1:16:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Dildos. Lots and lots of dildos.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Google is doing a 20 for 1 stock split in July.

If it behaves like Tesla did some potential.

The 50ish stocks/etfs/crypto that I watch expecting a pop over the last year already did.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Denison (dnn)
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy 2 sds lynx shotguns from atlantic firearms.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Denison (dnn)
View Quote

They are taking a hit with the others. Do you see uranium moving up with everyone except china turning their backs on nuclear power. With china’s new lockdowns wonder if that has pushed back their plans of 150 new reactors by 2050?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#7]
their isr mining is lower cost to get set up and they have processing in place. I am bullish all uranium and look at this as a great opportunity to buy the dip. I just posted this in the uranium thread but will cross post here

Denison Mines - Uranium Developer in Athabasca Basin - David Cates

eta,
a lot of european countries are backpedaling their stance on nuke plants and trying to reopen them. gates is putting in nuke plants in wyoming. even germany is studying now how to reopen some of their shuttered nuke plants. the ukraine has made them reevaluate their idea of clean energy. JApan is supposed to reopen 30 nuke plants as well
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
AMZN and GOOGL both doing 20-1 splits and both have been beaten down lately.  MSFT and AAPL are also decent plays right now. Both pay a small dividend as well so you could DRIP it and forget it.

Whats your risk aversion and timeline on this money? Is this just fun money that you are looking for a quick turnaround on and doesnt matter if you yolo it and it goes to 0? Or are you looking to drop some cash on something and forget about it for a few years?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Shotguns and canned food.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#11]
MVIS. Come join us
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is fun money. I have other serious investments.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is fun money. I have other serious investments.

Then MVIS and SENS. These are my two fun money stocks that i believe in.

Quoted:
MVIS. Come join us

This. If you haven't read the thread in GD you should check it out. TON of information and DD. My opinion is stay out of DPLS and BBIG. i played with them and made money but they were just in an outs playing with day trading. With the downturn in the market idk if I'd trust it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#13]
wana hear a funny story? i'll take the silence as a yes.

so in 2020 two companies came in to my "awareness" we'll call it.

palantir and peloton. they started popping up on youtube stock videos.  

i don't know why but in my head i never realized that i was hearing two different names. for about six months, as god is my witness, i thought it was one company.

it was so weird. sometimes they would be described the company as this biking health interactive company. then the next time someone would be going on and on about how their AI was going to change the world.

i never even bothered to look into it cause it sounded like the dumbest company ever.

it's funny cause it's embarrassing.

i gave you that story. so that i won't feel guilty if you follow my latest stock find. i own 300 shares.

Coda Octopus Group ticker: CODA

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#14]
DPLS and GGPI are my two "fun" plays.  GGPI(spac) is supposed to merge with Polestar(EV co.) in the near future to create PSNY.  They make and deliver nice cars and their SUV will be made in the USA, the Polestar 3.  Should be at least a $20-30 stock after merge.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]
CMDY if you dont mind getting massive dividends. Its a commodities go to the moon thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#16]
This is your throw the dice high risk/reward money?

Eloro Resources, Core Assets, Eskay Creek, Irving Resources.  I have my reasons.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have $800 of cash just sitting there. I use this account (Fidelity) to buy penny stocks, long shot, or otherwise something that grabs my attention for whatever reason. I've won some, lost more . TSLA and VRTV have done well for me though .

Ideas of what to throw this $800 at? It has been sitting in there in a cash fund for a few months now.
View Quote

ZIM - the share price will slowly return upward to the 80's prior to the next dividend x-date.  So, you get a potential capital gain there, or hold for the lucrative dividend - last time it was $17.    I mention this as something to consider for a shorter term trade.   Be aware you must make your own decision after understanding the risks and not base it on my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
MVIS. Come join us
View Quote

@steviesterno16

Crocodile moonlickers represent!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
CMDY if you dont mind getting massive dividends. Its a commodities go to the moon thing.
View Quote

That one certainly looks worthy of some consideration.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@steviesterno16

View Quote

@apexcrusade bagholders united!
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@steviesterno16

@steviesterno16

Crocodile Moonlickers, ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bagholders United!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top