Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 5:33:58 AM EDT
Mods feel free to delete this if I am out my lane.

This is the deployment forum our number 1 priority is the our brothers and sister downrange. Any thing posted here should relate to that wether a pre-deployment question troops down-range with a request or offers for help for those serving abroad and post deployment issues.

If you have question regarding the Military service or specific Military job questions feel free to post them in the Hall of Heroes you will have just as wide of an audience. More importantly you will not be clogging up the BB here with questions and statements not regarding deployment issues. Also some of these members here specificly have very limited connections and time available to them please help keep their issues at the forefront by posting in the correct forum.

Just a little FYI if your thinking about joining the Military it will serve you well to pay attention and follow directions this is as good of a place as any to start. Please do not take this as disrespect and if the Mods or anyone else think I am out of my lane, I will gladly retract all the above mentioned satements
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I do believe I am guilty of this offense (once). I'll be the first to apologize for my insensitivity to the dedication of this forum to our deployed service members. I'll promise to be a good boy and not do it again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top