Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2007 1:07:53 PM EDT
I have the following to be shipped for free to the firs deployed to say "Ill take it and give me his/her APO/FPO address."  shipping is free Must be deployed to Iraq or Astan.

5x tactical medium underarmor and 1x civie grey long sleeve.  These are a tight fit, but work well for the price.  I wouldnt jump on them if you are over 165 or taller than 5' 10.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, and please dont IM me about the hazards of wearing this on patrol.  Its free underarmor, wear it to the gym, when you are on base ect...

I am just trying to pass some free shit off that I would normally sell to help those deployed.

And I am not aware of a MCO that states Underarmor is a no no, seeing as how they have it in Cash Sales with an EGA on the label...
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My stuff goes out tomm.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm getting activated again in a month.  I'll take that holster if you still got it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm getting activated again in a month.  I'll take that holster if you still got it.

I was hoping to mail it to somebody in theater, it's free (MPS).  I'm stationed in WA too, but I might miss you coming this way while I am going the other.  IM me with more timetable detail and I'll see what we can work out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top