Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 1:38:41 PM EDT
long story short, im gettin ready to re-enlist, this will be my last one before in-def
i was wondering if there were any officers who also happened top be arfcomers happen to be in the "greater baghdad area"

i'd much rather have a member from here do it than any of my anti gun officers,
plus there'd be a certian "cool factor" to it

thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be honored, but I'm back in the states now...

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#2]
lol, wanna earn some tdy?

it became official today, got a schooldate, and im doing it for 6 years,

just looking for an officer i dont rabidly dislike now
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
All the arfers I know here in the VBC are enlisted.  I guess that's how it goes though.  I do have a cool as hell prior enlisted OIC though, I'm sure he would hook you up if your Os are really that shitty.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I could have hooked you up during your last tour, just a short walk. This time I would have to cash in some serious FF miles to do it. Congrats and good luck.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
lol, i have a plan b in case i couldn't find anyone, which i figured would be the case
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top