Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 9:43:02 PM EDT
I don't know his rank but she said he's Army.  

His aunt Sue Temple to trying to find out his mailing address in the sandbox.   She and my wife were talking and are going to put together a care package.

Syn
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Does the name "Avon Lady" ring a bell?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:10:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does the name "Avon Lady" ring a bell?

Sue sells perishable gift baskets.  Not the kind of thing that would survive the trip.   She doesn't get along with the husbands family thus will not call to ask them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She doesn't get along with the husbands family thus will not call to ask them.

I'm sure some reasonable and mature adults could converse civily enough to ask for and give an address for a thoughtful care package.  The good will act could also break up some of that tension.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
 Never mind.   I have got enough problems of my own, I have no desire to try to sort theirs out.  

So If anybody knows (CL), tell him his Aunt Sue Temple was asking about him.  

But whatever you do don't tell anybody his current APO..   God forbid he could actually receive something from someone other then his parents.    

With this topic I did what was asked by my wife for her friend.  Between the thread and IM I've been subjected to a few barbed wire wrapped anal probes all looking for an ulterior motive.  Minus one person whom was willing to help.  

With that said I'm putting Zero additional effort into this search.  It's not worth the above mentioned probing from a bunch of paranoid grunts.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Safety of one of our bro's in the box. We don't know you for real, only through a public internet board. Im sure its completely on the up and up, but we have this little thing called PERSEC in the Army. As one of my Sgt's says, "Don't take it personally, just take it."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top