Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:13:17 AM EDT
I am here and need to do some networking and scrounging for some equipment and stuff. Anyone around?

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there from September '04 - March 05'.  Not a whole lot to complain about on KAF.  The gym there had better equipment than the one on Schofield. You out doing the airfield 10k yet?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am here and need to do some networking and scrounging for some equipment and stuff. Anyone around?

Aviator

edited to erase information.
PM me if you need to Aviator, or to let me know if you were able to get ahold of them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. Thanks for the info.

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Aviator
Are you at KAF now?  I am scheduled to be there early June.  Any information that I can use to get ready?  I was in OIF last year and doing OEF this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top