Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:37:43 PM EDT
Christ, how many have had to deal with this... Female OIC (O-3), first deployment... thinks she knows the job... totally convinced that things are done BY the book, that the work area can actually be kept clean... and that details will keep the lower enlisted busy, thus doing all her bullshit for her, and completely crushing what little morale we have left. hegoodness, I need a beer.. oh wait, forgot... not possible..  have
damn I hate iraq.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to here that I know who you are talking about and her and I do not get along as well but I am on going around to bases few days.  I am the bad AF ITV guy for CENTCOM and wish she would stop complaining about its not my job.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
small world after all!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Where ya at in this glorious oasis?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah same B/S going on here on the Army side as well. It dosen't matter how good of a job ya do its not good enough. I'm at love Annaconda I hate this place too many chief not enough indians I guess.
Be safe Out
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#5]
camp speicher
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top