Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 3:59:58 AM EDT
Actually, I need to see if someone could order some NSNs for me since my supply says they dont exist. The NSNs are real, they are just new.

IM me if you can help. I am at Camp Liberty.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#1]
emall.prod.dodonline.net/scripts/emLogon.asp

DOD Emall. Lets you order any NSN, PLUS many things without NSN's against your DODAAC if you request MILSTRIP authorization.

Many vendors on there only do IMPAC cards, but Cat, Grainger, and Blackhawk will let you do milstrip orders against you DODAAC.

Also very handy for bypassing the command regulated list at your SSA.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

DOD Emall. Lets you order any NSN, PLUS many things without NSN's against your DODAAC if you request MILSTRIP authorization.

Many vendors on there only do IMPAC cards, but Cat, Grainger, and Blackhawk will let you do milstrip orders against you DODAAC.

The only person who has an impact CC in my unit is my cheif in the welding shop. He is s dick head too. What is MILSTRIP? I just dont want to get into trouble for ordeing things and then having someone start asking why.

All I am looking for is surefire stuff, esp the G2Z ans 9V weapon light and Stobes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only person who has an impact CC in my unit is my cheif in the welding shop. He is s dick head too. What is MILSTRIP? I just dont want to get into trouble for ordeing things and then having someone start asking why.

All I am looking for is surefire stuff, esp the G2Z ans 9V weapon light and Stobes.

Milstrip means you ordered it against your DODAAC and it is billed just like a part that was ordered via ULLS or SAMS.

The milstrip authorization has to be signed by a supervisor, and really the ordering account should be set up so that anyone in the unit can shop, but one central person is the approving authority for purchases. Emall lets you do this no problem. I can often get parts faster this way that through the system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top