Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 1:22:11 PM EDT
I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.

Nick
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted: I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.  
Get him skin diving gear: facemask, snorkel, flippers, gloves, sunscreen.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted: I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.  
Get him skin diving gear: facemask, snorkel, flippers, gloves, sunscreen.

+1 on the snorkeling gear.

I was there in 1994-5 for operation Sea Signal with the cuban/hatian refugee's.  The beaches were really nice when I was there and the water crystal clear.  Make sure to tell him to go to Cable Beach, and stay away from the Barrel Club.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
i was there in 95 for sea signal also with 1/6. yes send mask and snokel and staY AWAY FROM THE CLUBS. fishing is good to the af guys caught a 9 foot hammer head at cable beach. needless to say i didnt snokel that day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top