User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2009 2:32:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they do Go niners
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know it's only preseason, but the Saints are up 38-0 in the 3rd quarter.

I hate the Raiders TV Network. At least today I haven't had to endure the announcer say "Touchhhhdooooooown Raiddddeerrrrrrrssssss!" That makes me want to throw something heavy at the TV.

Well lucky for you you may never have to endure hearing that. Die raiders die
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes they do,
GO HAWKS..
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]

The Hawks, the Hawks hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha go niners
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#6]
It's official now the Raiders SUCK Balls....I'm just so happy that they Gave J.Russell that huge contract cause without him they would have never made a run at the playoffs the past 2 years...Oh wait a minute?!?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes they do.

45-7

Link Posted: 8/30/2009 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
This team is a poster child for how not to run an organization.
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2009 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Raiders: Commitment to Excrement.
Link Posted: 8/31/2009 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#11]
If the Raiders were to go 0-16 it would make my season.
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two words: Al Davis. He's football's version of George Steinbrenner.

Aside from the fact that Steinbrenner actually brings in talent

Link Posted: 9/5/2009 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing some of you guys are pretty young.  The Raiders since  their 1960 inception into professional football have sent at least one team to the superbowl/championships in every single decade.  They also have inducted 17 former members in the football hall of fame.  Davis may have lost his mind as obvious by his overpaying of underperforming players, but the Raiders are hardly the Seatle Seahawks of the NFL.  How can anyone in their right mind not love Jack Tatum?
Link Posted: 9/5/2009 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing some of you guys are pretty young.  The Raiders since  their 1960 inception into professional football have sent at least one team to the superbowl/championships in every single decade.  They also have inducted 17 former members in the football hall of fame.  Davis may have lost his mind as obvious by his overpaying of underperforming players, but the Raiders are hardly the Seatle Seahawks of the NFL.  How can anyone in their right mind not love Jack Tatum?

They call me Assassin I loved Jack Tatum at OSU
Link Posted: 9/5/2009 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yes they do
Go niners

That right there.

Link Posted: 9/6/2009 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yea I know all of this , I use to be a huge Raiders fan , Davis just slowly strangled the life of it.

I love Jack Tatum , Gene Upshaw , George Atkinson , The Mad Stork , Art Shell. My favorite all time player was a Raider , Lyle Alzado

Link Posted: 9/6/2009 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Well the Raiders just improved their defense, they got Richard Seymour from the Patriots and with his attitude he will fit right in
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well the Raiders just improved their defense, they got Richard Seymour from the Patriots and with his attitude he will fit right in

He has to show up first
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#19]
The Raiders actually looked quite impressive last night. Compared to the last 6 seasons anyway. Whatever Cable is doing is obviously working.

The Chargers did come out on top but I think it was a huge moral victory for the Raiders and Raider fans alike.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Raiders got shafted with that horseshit no TD call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top