Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2022 11:29:31 PM EDT
How many of yoos have watched this Netflix Docu-Series on the famous Michael Jordan? I personally loved the whole miniseries.

Just spent a few hours watching this series and saw many more clips than I've ever seen before about this man. Admittedly, I've never been a fan of the NBA nor ever followed it like the NFL. However, this is something I believe many would enjoy regardless of your affiliation. The man is impressive without any doubt.

Those of you NBA fans are highly welcome to chime in about the entire thing. There's highlights many didn't know on Scottie Pippin, Dennis Rodman and all those who clearly saw something extraordinary in the man who used to hang his tongue out while amazing the world with his skill.

The Last Dance

Something else to add to your Netflix List IMO....
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#1]
As a New Englander I was a Celtics fan of the Bird-McHale-Parish era.

Decided to watch the first episode and ended up bingeing it. I was blown away. Jordan was on a completely different level.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish they would add more episodes I am sure they have the footage.  It was very well done.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:56:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blackmore:
As a New Englander I was a Celtics fan of the Bird-McHale-Parish era.
Decided to watch the first episode and ended up bingeing it. I was blown away. Jordan was on a completely different level.
View Quote

As an original New Englander I also loved that Era of players and always enjoyed watching their skill. Celtics, Bruins Patriots!

It sure seemed the Bulls had a good owner but I just couldn't understand why they retained the 4'8" Krause idiot who was abrasive in every way. Scottie Pippen was great and was treated horrible after his bad injury. SMH...

I also hope they intend on adding extra episodes. That footage was outstanding! One thing I thought they'd address w Michael was why he always hung his tongue out while making the most unreal plays!  LOL
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 5:02:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mmamonster] [#4]
I watched it a couple of months back, that scottie pippin seemed to had it rough, just as good a player than Jordan
Would be good if they did another season or more shows on different players
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top