Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 2:29:47 PM EDT
Alright hockey fans, what's your prediction?

I'm taking the Devils in 6.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking the week off may have hurt the Ducks.  I'm hoping they can pull the series even at home.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
devils in 7. I was for the ducks but disney wants to give anti-gun dork mike moore 12 million to make a anti-bush movie. saying bush is pals with bin laden and he told spl ops. not to kill him when they had him in afgan.how dumb. clinton let him go 3 times. sudan said you can have them he said no.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
devils in 7. I was for the ducks but disney wants to give anti-gun dork mike moore 12 million to make a anti-bush movie. saying bush is pals with bin laden and he told spl ops. not to kill him when they had him in afgan.how dumb. clinton let him go 3 times. sudan said you can have them he said no.
View Quote

Hummm, this is bad news.  I'm still standing by my original post of Devils in 6 but after hearing this I wish the Devils would have sweep them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Devils in 6. Anaheim will just quit now. One of the Duck Pond wins was a fluke.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:24:37 AM EDT
[#6]
[wow] The Devils spanked the Ducks last night!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top