Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 6:20:55 PM EDT
Falcons up 21-0 at halftime.  Packers playing AT HOME, IN THE COLD, where up until now we are 21-0 in playoff games.  Defense is slower than hell.  Our backups just don't know how to elevate the level of play to where it needs to be for a playoff game.  We need Brian Williams back instead of Hardy Nickerson at MLB.  Matt Bowen is playing damn good in Sharper's place at FS, but he isn't experienced enough to know when he can entrust the backfield to the rest of the DB's and come up on the line of scrimmage to help the linebackers.  Gilbert Brown, all heart and no knees left, out of the game in the first half.  KGB is so sick he had to have an IV to hydrate BEFORE the game.  Ahman Green (one of our best weapons and a reliable dump-off target) hasn't been himself for months and is out of the game now with a bad knee.  And Brett...another guy who is all heart but I am starting to think is gas tank is empty.
The one bright spot:  Injured Don Driver totally sacrificing himself to score the touchdown pass beginning of the second half.

Grrrr.  I am sick of watching, pissed, and bored.  I think I am going to head into town and tie into some firewater.

Edited for various spelling and syntax errors.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
...and with "the Pack" out of the way, the EAGLES will go on to win the Super Bowl! GO BIRDS!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
my wife and i think the games are fixed. and games like this one lead me to believe in that more and more.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
If the games are fixed, I think they would make them a lot closer to keep the fans watching.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I almost cried. The TB game.............AND THEN THAT!?!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is......BOO FRICKEN HOO !!!!!
I LOVED IT !!!
I HATE THE WACKERS !!!
ROTFLMFAO !!!!
[IMG]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3041[/IMG]

lol...snicker.....giggle
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
[ where up until now [b]we[/b] are 21-0 in playoff games.......[b] Our[/b] backups just don't know how to elevate the level of play to where it needs to be for a playoff game.[b]  We[/b] need Brian Williams back instead of Hardy Nickerson at MLB.............[/quote]

We, our, we.  Gee, I didn't know you played for the Packers.  I am just tickled by the results.  Hehe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh well...

The season was allready over as far as I'm concerned (and not a good one at that, for a Cowboys fan)...

Oh well, new coach next year... I hope he can work the same wonders with the 'Boys that he did with the Jets/Giants/Patriots/etc...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#8]
RAIDERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL! RAIDERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

[img]http://www.raiders.com/images/common/hdr-logo.gif[/img]

Gannon Named Superbowl MVP!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top