Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 5:39:46 PM EDT
Are Colt fans ready to give up on their QB?
To me he just can't seem to win the big game and he is too inconsistent during the regular season.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
i didnt know Peyton Manning played defense, ive seen him in both games against NY teams in the last 3 weeks, and they gave up like 90 points
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Manning is not responsible for rushing the QB, stopping the run, blocking for the running backs, catching the QB's throws, punting the football, or pass blocking, NONE OF WHICH Indy did.

SO if you wanna blame Manning for Indy's loss, methinks you have forgotten what teh QB's responsibilities are.

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I am a season ticket holder for about 12 or so years which means Im no more qualified to speak than the pope. However Manning IS the real deal BUT he needed some help from the run game which he only got when Mungro came in. The edges talent was?/is without doubt if he can come back but Mungro did a damn fine job as a hard chargerrunning north and south. The O-line isnt what it was 2 years ago at the gaurd position and I can only imagine how we would have done if Rhodes hadnt blown up his knee in camp.
Were it me Id keep edge cause he aint worth squat for trade and make him take a pay cut pending performance. Hope Rhodes can come back and help. New O-Line gaurds. The D can keep the following guys, Freeny, Peterson, Bratzke(if he is cheap), Harris, and Morris made strides this year. Raheem Brock although injured seems like a good pick if he can come back. We need another goose in the middle and slobber knocker roaming the secondary that strikes fear in recievers and causes alligator arms.
Getting rid of Kenny D was one of biggest bonehead moves I saw last year. I like Marcus but Dilger is better for the Colts.
Other than that we are in GREAT shape.
Oh yeah we need a punter who can do kickoffs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top