Posted: 1/3/2003 8:51:40 PM EDT
GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

OSU!!!!!!!

BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

National Champions!!!!!!!!!

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Miami played too sloppy, it should never have come down to the Refs making a horrible call, they must have bet the farm on OSU
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
f you!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad the Buckeye's won it!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[s]Miami[/s]Kansas played too sloppy, it should never have come down to the Refs making a horrible call, they must have bet the farm on [s]OSU[/s] Whomever.

Yeah, I use that one during basketball season. It's OK. Nobody takes it seriously. They know you're just pissed because you bet on the way over-hyped favorite who got in the game because of some goofy-ass "formula". Really, it's OK.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry boys, but until there is a playoff system in place there can be no true national champion.  If there were sucha system USC would be the best, right now there is no better team in the country.  Sloth
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]
The game ALMOST came down to a SLOPPY call against OSU!

The better team won.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#8]
There were a few questionable calls against both teams, but I still feel that OSU won fairly and fought hard.  Go Bucks !!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Miami got screwed on a bad call.  Yes, they had other opportunities, but they deserved to win after that stupid pass interference call.  But screw Miami.  Just look at my avatar...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Miami got screwed on a bad call.  Yes, they had other opportunities, but they deserved to win after that stupid pass interference call.  But screw Miami.  Just look at my avatar...
View Quote

No pass interference here?  Right...

[img]http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/college/img6099227.jpg[/img]

What exactly would you call it, then?  A hug?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:11:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top