Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 8:04:58 AM EDT
I manage work with two user accounts (one work, one personal) and within each one are several hosting accounts.

There is one account in the work account that has been been giving me this error message:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

whenever I click on the "Your Files - Manage site content" button.

Ideas?

because godaddy has no idea.  say they cannot duplicate the issue and then give me the canned answer about deleting cookies/cache/etc.  

All the other accounts work fine on the same computer, within minutes of each other.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#1]
This is not when trying to view your website in a browser correct? This is happening when trying to access godaddy's file manager? if it is the first it sounds like a file permission setting needs to be changed, if the later then you need to get godaddy to fix the problem.

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies etc.. ?

If godaddy cant help you out, I suggest finding a new host. They are notorious for crappy support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top