Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:20:19 PM EDT
Hello,

I am looking to get a keyboard for my new computer.  The computer is solely for gaming, and I am just now getting into WoW.  I was looking at the Logitech G15 on Newegg, but some of the reviews state that the older G15 is a better keyboard, and Amazon has some of the old ones still.  I am just wondering if it is a good keyboard, what are your opinions on it, and what do you use.  Do yall suggest any other brands/models?  

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for looking

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a 101 Key Compaq server keyboard i got about 10 years ago.

i don't have to worry about accidently hitting the windows key and escaping the program, or hitting a random 500 jillion buttons on the keyboard and screwing something up.

I was playing M2:TW and 50 minutes into a massive battle, severely outnumbered and using an awesome strategy I overcame huge odds (something like a 4.5:1 troop ratio) and was nearly finished when I bumped a key on one of those 300 button keyboards and the game escaped.

I quit using 101+ keyboards after that day.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:14:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Nostromo SpeedPad n52, and a regular cheap keyboard.

I still want a Logitech G15 but at the moment there are other things I need.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nostromo SpeedPad n52, and a regular cheap keyboard.

I still want a Logitech G15 but at the moment there are other things I need.

ZOMG!!!  I don't even know what i am looking at  

That looks awesome though.  Was it easy for you to train your left hand to use it, or are you a lefty naturally? NM, i just realized that it is just like the WASD keys on the keyboard!!!

I

MUST

HAVE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So do you think the G15 is a good keyboard (I am assuming so since you would like one), but is the new one up to snuff?

Again thanks for your opinions

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]
6 yr old laptop, a key sticks from excessive strafing on SoF: Platinum
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Razor Lycosa kybd and Logitech G9 mouse.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Saitek Cyborg mouse and a Saitek Cyborg command unit.
Got 'em as presents, and I like them.
As for an actual keyboard, I use either the laptop keyboard or a Dell bluetooth keyboard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top