Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2009 7:43:11 AM EDT
I am looking for an electronic inventory form or program to use.  Any suggestions ? I have Office 07' so can use excel or word based templates, I would like the ability to add pictures to the descriptions as well. Or should I make my own using excel ? Any advice would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I just used excel
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you use a template and modify it  ? or did you make from scratch.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I just whipped it up from scratch. It works ok for rough items but I try and list any custom parts also with a value for insurance purposes.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 on Excel.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
How did you set up the page, one firearm per page or multiple? did you incorporate pictyres as well?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Take a look at tis one. It's free and works really well.
Gun Safe
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Take a look at tis one. It's free and works really well.

Gun Safe

I've been using it for a couple of years.  Really cool and you can even add photos of your guns.  Takes awhile to get used to the interface, but it works and as said before it's FREE

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top