Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:13:14 PM EDT

So, everytime I start up AVAST anti-virus software on my computer, this extra window pops up telling you how to use the program. That was great the first time I used it, but soon after that it got pretty old. So, theres a little checkbox on the bottom of the window that says "don't show this window next time". Everytime I try to click on it to get the window to stop poping up, an script error message appears. I am not much of a computer person, so I don't know what the issue is. Below is a printscreen picture of my desktop when the error message shows up.

Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's just the user guide. I just click the red X and start my scan. I have the 4.8 Professional and I like it .
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 3:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's just the user guide. I just click the red X and start my scan. I have the 4.8 Professional and I like it .

This
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 3:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top