Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 6:50:24 PM EDT
As the title states, how do I delete individual items from the I.E. Drop Down bar without deleting all the history?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As the title states, how do I delete individual items from the I.E. Drop Down bar without deleting all the history?

trying to hide the pron links eh?

gotta erase 'em all as far as I know
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
go to you search site ie Google setting and uncheck "keep history for search" or the like.  then you will have to erase the history off your computer and delete the cookies but; from then on it wont show.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL I have been thru this.

It only keeps like the last 25 sites visited so just write down all of the sites in there right now that you want to keep not including the ones you dont want to show from now on

Type 4 or 5 crap URLs then type each websites you want to show up manually in the adress bar

after done the bad ones will be gone.

Takes a little patience
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top