Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 12:51:55 PM EDT

I'm sure most of us hit Slashdot.  Perhaps ArsTechnica and Kuro5hin.

I am always sure to hit www.makezine.com (see the blog) and www.hackaday.com for the projects and information.

What techie/geeky websites are on your daily or weekly must-view list?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
fark.com

I participate in the photoshop contests sometimes.

My number 1 geeky site, over all others -

www.penny-arcade.com
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
IT related:
securityfocus.com
milw0rm.org
attrition.org

news:
drudgereport.com
bareknucklepolitics.com

other:
maddox.xmission.com
tuckermax.com
michaelyon.blogspot.com

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
revision3.com
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:07:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
revision3.com

Ahh another systm and diggnation fan huh?

-d
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
revision3.com

-d

mostly a The Broken fan, but until they release another one, I'll have to settle for systm. diggnation is more like a fungus I can't seem to get rid of.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
revision3.com

-d

mostly a The Broken fan, but until they release another one, I'll have to settle for systm. diggnation is more like a fungus I can't seem to get rid of.

Kevin said that Ramzi is coming back and that they will have another episode out sometime soon. I really enjoy systm... just wish they would release stuff more frequently. Dan could so some of the shows since it appears that Kevin is so busy with other stuff.

-d
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
revision3.com

-d

Kevin said that Ramzi is coming back and that they will have another episode out sometime soon. I really enjoy systm... just wish they would release stuff more frequently. Dan could so some of the shows since it appears that Kevin is so busy with other stuff.

-d

I loved the Hacking With Ramzi where he was fake-typing to pull up Kazaa...hehe.

Oh...links...

www.digg.com
www.theregister.co.uk/
www.woot.com...ok..not quite news-related...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
milw0rm.org

You're a bad man...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
if you can ignore the politics on his site, http://www.packetstormsecurity.org/ is sometimes worth reading.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Planetdan.net had some good/funny shit for a while but I think he is burnt out. Engadget.com for uber techie, Tomshardware.com for bleeding edge but buyable, analogx.com for super small stuff that works with no B.S. Zabasearch.com for being nosey, snopes.com for the email B.S. candlepowerforums.com incase see something in the dark. All said I have never found a more diverse range of topics than ar15.com "active topics"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top