Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 8:36:18 PM EDT
just looking for some ideas/suggestions.  looking primarily at an hp ipaq to replace a treo 650.

just trying to decide if i want to lose the palm OS.  seems like things are going in the direction of windows (even palmone went windows lol)... but not sure if i can depart with my 650.

seems like overall there would be some advantages, but it's a tough decision lol.  the treo is infinitely cool, but definitely has its weak points.

my _main_ concerns are contact mgmt, scheduling, and pocket quicken, which are both about equal in the platforms (except my stupid palm desktop never freaking works!).  but i'm also looking to the future.

thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a HTC 8125 Pocket PC. Interfaces will with outlook, has pocket PC versions of word, excel, ppt.
wifi, edge. 128 internal mem, 64mb flash, and will take mini-sd cards hot.

There are some great registry hack/improvements already available.

I have 2 mini-sd cards, one for work, and a personal one. Nice to be able to change cards without opening the phone.

I played with the 700 at the CES show. If you're use to the 650, you'll like the 700 much more.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top