Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:23:15 PM EDT
is there a way in IE that I can print a webpage exactly the way I see it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
print screen
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
print screen

how do I do that?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, I see how to do a screen capture using Print Screen.  But is there a way to get the entire webpage, even it's if two or three pages long?  I want more than just the part that shows up on my monitor.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a setting in Internet Options, probably under Advanced, to "Print background colors and images."  This might help.  However, this may still be somewhat different from what you see, depending.  There are a variety of technical reasons for this that I'm sure you don't care about.  If you need it to be more-or-less exact, take many screen captures, and stitch them together in a graphics program.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
is there a way in IE that I can print a webpage exactly the way I see it?

What do you want to copy? You might be able to use Acrobat Pro and print it into a PDF and then print it out on your printer.

-d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top