Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:12:32 PM EDT

Came across an article about Newegg's shipping process... interesting read for some. I know any orders I place with them are at my door the next day usually.

www.anandtech.com/IT/showdoc.aspx?i=2694

-d
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat article but...

In response to complaints about UPS VP Tong says, "We're serious about providing our customers with the best service.  We've taken the criticisms about UPS constructively and have greatly improved the situation.  However we're always striving for perfection and always welcome further feedback."

Here's my advice: Shove that brown truck right up your ass!

Since they've switched over to UPS I have had to RMA 3 of my last 5 orders.

The Fedex price increase excuse is bullshit. Their competition is offering better prices and the same free Fedex shipping Newegg used to have.

My experience with their shipping and customer support has been a complete disappointment. I've been a customer since they first started in '01 and I won't order from them again.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Could it possibly be the UPS guys in your area? I've ordered probably 10 times in the last year, and haven't had a single problem. Received my orders either next day or day after that, and all product has been undamaged and in working order.

-d
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Newegg and UPS   >    All
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Came across an article about Newegg's shipping process... interesting read for some. I know any orders I place with them are at my door the next day usually.

www.anandtech.com/IT/showdoc.aspx?i=2694

-d

slashdot reader, eh?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:04:16 AM EDT
[#5]
UPS sucks.

Newegg rocks.

I still get shipped FedEx saver and have it in 2 days. Even if it does cost a couple of bucks more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top