Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 9:13:02 AM EDT
There was a thread a month or so back about a particular custom GUI that sat on top of explorer, but it looks like it has been moved to the archive and I can't recall anything in the title to search for.    Anyone know WTH I'm talking about?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
window blinds with statbar (the top bar)

I used to run litestep on my win98se system. I think it's XP compatible but not positive. I'm also not sure the project is still being updated
dev.litestep.net/news.php
www.litestep.net/

edit: litestep.net might require registering (free) to get access to anything, but it looks like they still have some new themes and modules being made by people. And I checked with a friend that upgraded to XP long before I did and he did use Litestep in XP for a while so it is compatible
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Get linux.  Its easy to install, just pop a CD in, all GUI install just like windows and detects hardware. mandrivalinux.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top