Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 12:16:49 PM EDT
I want to record Rush Limbaugh every day and have it available on my computer, and then maybe once a week burn a cd and listen to it in my car on the way to work and maybe play it back some at work too since my radio reception sucks and I'm not always in my office 12-3pm EST.

Rush's own page has a listen live link  on www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

I'd like to capture that stream and save to disk.

Other question is Im able to do so, how much disk space would each 3 hour show take?  A music cd is what 800 MB and has 74 minutes of music capacity?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#1]

These will do the trick.  

www.applian.com/wmr/index.php

You can probably google up some free versions if you search for "record streaming audio", although this one does offer a free demo.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#2]
On the 2nd part, if you convert your saved sound files to MP3 format, you should be able to get 30-50 MB per hour depending upon the quality settings you select.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top