Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2015 7:51:00 PM EDT
Want an external dvd/cd drive for my lap top. Just need something to run  the occasional movie,backup disc , or cd. Anything descent for 50 bucks or less?  
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:12:08 AM EDT
[#1]
i have been using a light-on eUAU108 for almost 2 years and its pretty nice. short built in usb cable so i would recommend a extension just to give you more room. i think most are going to be about the same all tho i may say get something with a blue ray just so you have something that can read that format.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Want an external dvd/cd drive for my lap top. Just need something to run  the occasional movie,backup disc , or cd. Anything descent for 50 bucks or less?  
View Quote

i bought an an asus for ~$30.  it's been fine for the very few times i've used it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top