Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2002 5:09:41 PM EDT
Is there something out there that'll print double sided copies? Right now, I'm using an ink jet (Epson 740), and I manually load the pages so I can get two sides. Ink jets are slow though, and the cartridges run out fairly fast. I'm not using color as much as I used to either, since I'm in medical school.

themao [chainsawkill]

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Any HP laser with a "D" in the model number will do duplex (double-sided) printing.  I am a big fan of the HP 2200DTN model.

Here where I work, we have about 100 HP 4100 series printers and a few dozen 2200 series units.  All are quite reliable and very capable.

Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
HP also has duplexing inkjet models, just in case you don't have the funds to move up to a laser.  I know you mentioned you hated inkjets, just more food for thought.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#3]
The HP Deskjet 6122 with duplexing unit is a very fast inkjet printer, if you want to go that route.

I still say the nice value printer in this category is the HP laserjet 2200DTN.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top