Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2010 2:35:19 PM EDT
Which do you prefer?

I like the no clutter of wireless keyboards and mice, but I don't like having to change batteries. So, I'm sticking with wired.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Which do you prefer?

I like the no clutter of wireless keyboards and mice, but I don't like having to change batteries. So, I'm sticking with wired.

I have a wireless mouse with the laser tracking and all the side scrolling, etc. but to get around the battery problem, I got one that has an ac adapter.  Has saved me a lot of batteries.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're security conscious wired. Maybe a wireless mouse.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
For me it's a wired keyboard and a wireless mouse.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Which do you prefer?

I have a wireless mouse with the laser tracking and all the side scrolling, etc. but to get around the battery problem, I got one that has an ac adapter.  Has saved me a lot of batteries.

So, you have a mouse that is not wired to the computer, but IS wired to a wall wart?  I'm not sure that qualifies as "wireless".
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I ALWAYS go wired because of your same reasoning.  I had a prior boss who pushed wireless on us, and losing functionality in the middle of an important spreadsheet or for entry was the greatest pisser.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Why have a wireless keyboard?

Mouses i get.

But you shouldn't need to move your keyboard that much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Wires.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top