Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 10:32:04 PM EDT
I see photos on here with the borders/frames around them and then some have signatures on them as well. How is this done? I've got Photoshop Elements, but I couldn't figure out how to do it with that.
I'll try some more tomorrow, but if anybody could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
In Elements, go to Image>Resize>Canvas Size.  I usually select "percent" instead of the default "inches" and make it 102% in the long direction and 103% in the short.  You could also add an equal number of pixels to each value.  You can select what color you want to new sized pixels to be.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem!  You can adjust to your personal taste, and I am sure there are other ways to do it, but that always seemed to work for me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top