Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2007 10:32:59 AM EDT
Seems like a bunch of people I know just recently got a new puppy. Well, since I just recently got a new camera (30D w/ 17-55 2.8 IS) I thought it would be good to take some pictures.

It's been a LONG time since I've done photography, so be nice!

The last two shots were some of the first ones I took with this camera, so I was still trying to just figure everything out and get a feel for the capabilities of this lens. They're not exactly great focus, but I love the expressions of the dogs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I know your mothers told you if you couldn't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, but I don't mind.

I'd appreciate it if anyone wants to give me some comments or criticism. Maybe give me some pointers on how I could do better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd say they look really good. The pups defiantly look like they have personality!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'd say they look really good. The pups defiantly look like they have personality!

Thanks for the compliments!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cloud in the first pic looks like a rubber duck.

Yeah, a rubber duck taking a mean poop.

Pics look good!  What kind of pup is that?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cloud in the first pic looks like a rubber duck.

Yeah, a rubber duck taking a mean poop.

Pics look good!  What kind of pup is that?

Thanks guys, that's actually what I was going for. Saw that cloud in the middle of the dog shoot and just KNEW I had to have it. I can't wait to see it on the cover of Nation Geographic!

First dog is a mutt. Dad was a mutt farm dog, but mom was a border collie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top