Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 3:44:02 AM EDT
Here is where you can post your photos and people can give you advice on how to make the picture better.  The purpose of this thread is to make you a better photographer.  So put your photos up if you want some feedback.

You must be brutally honest!
 If you hold back then you are not helping the artist out. Point out all the flaws, and point out all the good points too. This is how we learn. Suggest to the photgrapher things like "setting, image quality, dust flaws, emotional feeling, etc etc"  Basically post what you are thinking about the picture.

to host your photos here, sign up with photobucket.com and put your pics there. They will retain their quality there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start with this basic pic, it has flaws I know:  Tell me what is wrong and how I can make it better.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top