Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 1:46:00 PM EDT
Can someone photoshop "the pink ribbon" to "hang on" my avatar for me?

Maybe hang it off the top right corner?

Thought I'd ask..........

Thanks in advance!!!

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a pro, but here's a simple combination I did with GIMP.  I reversed the ribbon because it looked better that way.  It's the same dimensions etc.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats awesome, aaronstaple................ and very much appreciated!!

Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh on second thought, that probably wasnt the right thing to do...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh on second thought, that probably wasn't the right thing to do...

I don't understand why?

Something to do with the sacred ribbon?

I am trying to get it posted as a .gif (without background) but struggling so far... But I like it and appreciate the work
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
No I mean cutting off the edge of the ribbon wasn't necessarily a good idea.  This is the alternative.  Although it might mess up your dimensions.

ETA: Judging from your new logo, the transparency might have been messed up too..  this second one is from photoshop instead of gimp.. maybe it would work better...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
And pardon my ignorance, but why does everyone have these pink ribbons?  What do they mean?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Beautiful job aaronstaple

Thank you!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top